New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 722 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by tattooman View Post
    think that i am in after many attemps. ihave an anphacat that i am rebuilding. have been working on it all winter. in the spring it will have a custom body made of aluminium. custum axels, i have gone all out with it. hope to here from some one
    Hello tattooman,
    Wow, You must start a new thread on your build.
    Sounds like a very interesting custom build. Post some pictures!!! Cant wait to see it.

Smile Larry

Hello, My attex has a solid nose,the motor is not original,it has a rotax 335 and it does have the T-20 trans,thats about all I can tell ya so thanks for trying to help,Brian

I guess I got the bug.

My name is Erik, my screen name is actually the name of a dog that I had. RIP, the best damn dog and friend that I ever had. I'm 36 and live in Indiana. I am new to 6x6's, although as a kid I always wanted one. I can remember seeing the ads for them in the back of grandfathers popular mechanics magazine, which inspired many a daydream. Who would of known that at 36 I would finally purchase one. (and I find myself daydreaming as I work on it in my garage, hehe.)

I have a couple of other quads but that is the extent of my offroad background. I prefer to learn and work on all my machines my self, I feel its just better than dropping it off to have it fixed. Personal preference I guess.

I am amazed by two things. 1. the simplicity of the design of these machines and what they are capable of. 2. The amount of maintenance for such a simple design. I guess the amount of moving parts would have a role in it though.

Anyways, I am enjoying 6x6ing and find this site a very valuable resource. I find myself already considering buying another.

It's great to see so many new members, with and without machines as yet! Welcome to everybody.

Amphiwoody- you've got an ST295, ST400, or a 252 Colt from about 1971. We could tell more with a picture of the chain set up & motor mounts.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks

Don, Thanks for the info,I will have to take a picture of the chain set up, Brian

superclyde ,

Hello Erik , and welcome to the amphibious forum.

nt

nt
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cjr02; 01-25-2010 at 08:39 AM.

I'm new to this AATV thing. Purchased a Hustler 900 last week. Thanks for all the great information on the site!

Cheers

Kevin

new member glad to be aboard

I was searching for info for an allis chalmers Terra Tiger and found this web site and thought I would join. I have played with allis chalmer garden tractors for years and thought it would be neat to try and get a terra tiger. If anybody has one for sale in the western Pa area please contact me. Thanks. I also enjoy reading about the mechanics and parts finding on this web site.

ricko1937 , kgrant , and cjr02

Welcome to the amphibious forum.

+ Reply to Thread