New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 722 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello All! I'm new to this forum and new to off roading too! I'm happy to have finally found some enthusiasts as they are few and far between here in suburban southwestern Ontario. Looking forward to sharing and learning about these crazy machines!)

Welcome to the site .
    Feel free to jump in and share

Hello,
    I have been driving my 97 Conquest in the UP of Mich and it has been a blast. Now one of my friends wants to buy an Argo. He is choosing between a new Frontier Scout 8 x 8 (26.5hp) for about $18K - $20K or a 2012 Avenger (30 hp) for around $14K. The Avenger only has 8 hours on it. Which way should he go?
    Ed

Post this Question in the General 6x6 ATV Discussion
    You will have more people seeing it there.

Just like to read about the TRUE atv's. Located in WI, USA

Welcome to the forum bueller.

New to the world of 6x6's

I live in New Jersey and was just given my first 6x6. It's a scrambler marc xii with a 12hp tecumseh. I have no clue how long it was sitting for but the engine was completely locked up and rusted solid. I got it all free'd up and running surprisingly good. Next step is going through the axles, bearings and seals. Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

Hello

My first visit as a member. Glad to b here I am a owner of a new hunt master.great machine

Welcome Aboard....WOW nice way to start!! Post some pics.

take your time and be prepared for removing rusted roll pins from the cluth drive assembly.You will figure it out,just dont lose anything,the cylinders that push the clutch will be frozen,they have a cupped rubber seal in them.I did what your doing and there is a lot of great pictures and posts that will help you out.

+ Reply to Thread