New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 722 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome John , I just recently ordered tracks from Marcel and love them, but I will probably be ordering the winter kit to go with them as the snow is very grainy where I live and I found I was still belly dragging my machine a little to much for my liking. I run a 1984 IC 6x6 with 22x10x8 tires so not a lot of clearance. Let me know how they work out for you with the newer machine.

Quote Originally Posted by John Davidson View Post
    Hello All,
    We have recently bought a 1997 Argo Vanguard II on 13" standard plastic tracks to access our log house at the end of a 2.1 km unplowed trail. The snow in the woods is deep, loose and uncrusted this year so the tracks have been a disappointment. I now have an order in for some Chaneltracks from Marcel Cousineau and am looking forward to more riding and less winching. I have been admiring Argos for years but this is my first ATV, so expect questions. Thanks. John
    Hi John, welcome to the forum!

Hello, I'm Steve
    When I was a young boy, I used to watch the Banana Splits. They drove old 6X6's, and I wanted one. Later when I knew what they were capable of, I knew I had to have one. I am working my way out of debt, and within the next 2 years, I will buy a fully loaded Argo Avenger LX. I am now doing all my homework, learning what is and is not legal in New Hampshire. I figure I can learn a lot from this group, and I am looking forward to it.
    If I had all the money in the world, I would want one of these toys. I'm 57 now, so I need to get one before I get much older. Within two years, I will have my dream!

Hi John - welcome aboard!

Hi, I'm Dave.
    Just bought a 70? Scrambler 1200.
    Restoring it and I hope there are some folks here that know a thing or 2 about them.

Hello Steve, welcome to the forum.

Hi Dave, welcome to the site.

Morning everyone, happy to finally become a member and looking forward to finding some much needed information and helping anybody out that I can. I currently own a 1989 6 wheel drive argo and I just purchased a 16 wheel bush swamper. If anyone has a operators manual and service manual for the Bush swamper I would really appreciate it. Hope to talk with some of ya's soon. Happy mud play everyone.

Hello bush wacked, welcome to the forum. I have a feeling there will be a lot of interest in your Bush Swamper. That is such a cool machine. Upload some pictures of it to the gallery if you get a chance. We would love to see it.

Welcome Dave and bushwacked!

a big hello from northern Ontario Canada thanks for the add.

+ Reply to Thread