New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 623 of 722 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi,
    My name is Ethan and I am Working on restoring an AC Terra Tiger that was given to me. The JLO L295 engine seems to be good but I am not getting any fire to the plug. Not sure if the coil is connected correctly. There are three blue wires that come out of the engine below the carb. Any guidance on how to hook these up would be appreciated. Thanks

member locations

How do i find members in the ga/fl area? Need someone with max II i can compare.

Well, I live just north of Ft Walton Beach FL. Have a Max II

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Ethan and I am Working on restoring an AC Terra Tiger that was given to me. The JLO L295 engine seems to be good but I am not getting any fire to the plug. Not sure if the coil is connected correctly. There are three blue wires that come out of the engine below the carb. Any guidance on how to hook these up would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hi Ethan, welcome to the forum. I saw your post in the engine forum. Hopefully someone can help you with your problem there. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by drykilned View Post
    How do i find members in the ga/fl area? Need someone with max II i can compare.
    Look in the forum called "Local 6x6 World Members" to see if there is a GA/FL thread. If not, you can start a new thread in that forum asking if there are any members near you.

Hello, fellow AATV addicts. My name is Tom and I, too, am addicted to AATVs.

My Father In Law purchased a ~2000 Max IV with the Briggs Vanguard 18HP and I love it! I actually drive it more than my 2016 Polaris Ranger 900, lol.
    It has a 2000# winch installed and that is about it. I've cleaned the carb, upgraded the throttle control from the all plastic lever to a stronger jet ski type throttle controller, and I've added gussets to the front seat after the frame broke. Other than that, it's been a blast to use at my place since I have a good sized pond to go through along with lots of mud to play in.

I need to do some more carb cleaning/tweaking to get it to idle without triggering the clutch and not die, but that should be easy since I'm familiar with small engines of this nature. I do plan on building a cargo carrier that sets above the engine compartment like the OEM one since the OEMS are hard to come by lately.I'm likely going to use angle iron stock and a cheap receiver type cargo carrier for the basket portion and have it attach to the angle iron supports with quick pins for when the engine needs work.

I'm located in eastern central Minnesota and it'd be great if I could find other owners local that would like to trail ride at any of the parks near the St. Croix and Nemadji areas.

Hello Tom, welcome to the forum.

Hello all, i am new to the 6x6 world, i joined to learn more and refurbish an attex that i found here in Tn. I always wanted one growing up first seeing them on the Tv show Bannana Splits! Now older and still wanting to enjoy life i found one! Once i learn more i will post pics. It is VERY rough but its a start. Thank you all !

Hello SantoCamacho, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on picking up your Attex. I look forward to seeing pictures of your machine. Good luck getting it up and going.

Hello 6x6 world. Found you on you tube. Awesome to see such a great site! Just got my Max iv this year. Up here in recently unthawed Wisconsin. Here is a pic of my ride. Thanks for having me!
    Attached Images

Welcome to the site. Nice looking Max. It's good to have another Wisconsinite here. We're few and far between. If there's anything you want to know you have come to the right place. Whether it's maintenance or modifications you can find it here.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread