New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 624 of 722 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Maximus, welcome to the forum. That's a good looking Max IV!

Looks good and gives me a few ideas to add to my Father in Laws Max IV. Welcome aboard!

Hi I'm Joe405 new to this site. I bought a 1971 Bazoo 6 wheeler. Would any of you out the have a diagram for the Boyle Transmission?
    Thank you

Hi I'm Joe405. Bought a 1971 Bazoo 6 wheeler. Looking for the transmission digram Live in Illinois
    Thank you

Hi Joe405, welcome to the forum! I don't recall seeing a transmission document for the Bazoo on the site. Try starting a new thread in the Transmission forum and maybe someone will have what you are looking for.

Hello, I'm Cole I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm an industrial mechanic at a local brewery here. I recently just bought an older argo in hopes to restore it for hunting and getting my ice fishing shack off the lake in the spring. I have no idea what model or even year it is... it's in pretty rough shape so it will be a good challenge. Hoping to see if anyone can help me find any information about it.

Hello Cole, welcome to the forum.

I recently got a 1999 I think Max ii 6x6 gave 400 for it it runs good but I just broke 2 chains and I got looking at them and they look old so how much and what size chain would I need to replace all the chains and possibly sprockets to

Hi Willtx, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you got a heck of a deal on your Max II. Most likely your chain is #50. I can't remember off the top of my head but if you search the forum, I think there are a couple of threads that tell you exactly how much chain to buy. Try starting a new thread in the Max forum and we can answer any additional questions there.

Morning everyone, I'll keep this short. I'm new to the AATV world. I'm not 100% sure the info I got from the guy I bought my 6 wheeler off was accurate so I'm going to lean on your expertise. I have property in Northern Ontario Canada that I bought this machine for but after burying my Quad in a Muskeg bog, I was reluctant to pull the tub off the trailer and run it through. Does anyone have any experience running through these bogs? I don't have tracks on my machine, just Paddle tires.
    I'm not sure how to upload a pic to this forum yet but when I do I wouldn't mind if someone could tell me the year of my machine. I was told its a 1996 but that doesn't seem correct. Here is a video of it.

https://youtu.be/sFfIoTZxvUE

+ Reply to Thread