New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 625 of 722 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 623 624 625 626 627 635 675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

From the sounds of it and the flat hood and 3 bolt hubs closer to '76.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hello everyone. My name is Rusty and I'm happy to say I just entered the 6x6 world. After looking for around 3 years I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a 2003 Buffalo truck. It is in excellent condition needing nothing but regular maintenance. I'm very interested in getting it ready for winter with a plow, cab, and some sort of heater. I am very interested in some of the posts I've read about a blower pulling heat from the engine. Has anyone ever tried a heat exchanger on the exhaust? I have always been interested in the unusual and in my parts the buffalo definitely draws a crowd.

Hi RFULLON and welcome to the forum. As to your question about pulling heat from the exhaust: be careful! Having worked on airplanes, I sort of know about this process. You have to constantly inspect the exhaust for tightness and make sure that there are no leaks. Carbon monoxide is not to be taken lightly. Even drawing just heat from the engine compartment is a concern as fuel, oil, and other fumes abound. Enjoy your new friend. Also think about updating your profile to include your location. Again, welcome.

Good morning,

my name is Jason, I am from manitoba just picked up a old 8x8. Looks like it is going to be a lot of work but I love tinkering. been reading a lot of treads there is a lot of very good info on here and years of experience and knowledge. Looking forward to picking your brains and keeping you up to date on my progress.

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your rebuild.

Your site has helped me in the past. Thanks for all the information. I recently sold my bigfoot after 17 years and just purchased a new frontier 6 st. Looking forward to efi, axle extensions, tires and st tranny. havent taken delivery yet.

Just found the site ,have enjoyed the videos and posts. I have owned six wheelers since the late 70's,first a Attex then a early model Hustler. Currently I have a Hustler 950, Hustler 980, and parts 950. I am in MIssissippi.

Hey duxhunt, where in ms are you? I'm in oxford.
    Last edited by dirtdobber; 06-08-2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Correct autocorrect goof

bigfootbob and Duxhunt2, welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread