New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 722 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 679 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Robert, Try starting a new thread in the Local 6x6 World Members forum here: Local 6x6 World Members Not everyone checks this introduction thread and a new thread there would show up under everyone's What's New section. Also, have you checked the typical places like Facebook, White Pages, etc?

i found the guy. You can delete the post. I'm including a link to this site in the story I'm writing, however.

Just picked up a new 2016 Polaris Ranger 6x6. 760cc efi with dump bed for farm work.....like riding a centipede. Since the Polaris Corp. will not be making them anymore, I wanted to get into a group that has parts contacts/knowledge. My first impression of this group is that my Ranger is not popular with great numbers of your members. I guess that surprises me. Anyway, I have what I have and look forward to being able to find resources amongst the group.

Congrats on your new Ranger. I'm sure there is a few members on here that have them however I don't believe you'll find much info on here. This site is geared towards the amphibious type machines. Have fun with your new toy.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Well now.. I'm the newbie. In the next few weeks/months I will be digging get around here and asking a few questions. I just perched a hustler 6x6 it has an older 23hp kohler motor. The tub is all plastic. That's about all I know about it at this point. 🖑

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Hustler. Those are good machines.

Help out a new guy, old man but new guy

Hey folks new to forum and site
    Just got a 2008 frontier 650
    Giving it the complete overhual
    Pans and firewall out
    Jacked in air secure, started up, put in low range one side starts spinning nice on idle, other nothing, have to give it brake and bit throttle to start the other side
    Im assuming brake adjustment, how do you do that?
    Thanks
    Alli

Hi Alli, welcome to the forum. What you are experiencing is normal and no adjustments will be necessary. Your Argo transmission acts as an open differential supplying power to the side with the least resistance. The same thing will happen in the mud. Applying the brake to the spinning side like you mentioned is how you get it to transfer power to the side with traction. Have fun with your Frontier.

Thanks mike

Hi I'm Pete, I just won a bid on eBay for a Scrambler. Think it's going to need some work. Also six tires.
    Will post some photos after I get it.
    Pete

+ Reply to Thread