New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 722 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 635 636 637 638 639 647 687 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by Argomann View Post
    Hi every one just became a new member today just got a new to me a 2011 Argo Avenger 750 with 210 miles on it . I live in Minnesota in north metro of St Paul. I hope someone here can tell me where in Minnesota I can ride my argo legally with out getting in trouble for riding it. I think everything in Minnesota is illegal to do here. To many tree huggers here.
    Argoman, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Aventer. Those are great machines. Try starting a thread in the Local 6x6 World members part of the forum and someone from Minnesota may be able to help.

Hey all, I have an early 80 model Max II that I have named "Reason I'm Going to Hell." I am the 3rd or 4th owner and none of them treated it very well. I removed a mile of electrical tape and had to build a new wiring harness due to every wire had multiple twisted wire splices and crimp connections. Had to replace all the chains due to being stretched and heavy rust. Then the engine is a pain in the ass, carb, govenor, govenor spings breaking, carb issues, and now the clutch is dick because of a high RPM eppisode because of the govenor... And each time I fix something, another issue shows up and pisses me off causing me to loose all religion... Hence "Reason I'm Going to Hell." Seriously, I know that when I'm done I'll have fun with the damn thing.. hopefully it'll be done soon..

Hello this is Dwayne I own 1970 action age scrambler nice one and thank u for let me join this one because I need help with steering system hydraulic I been try to bleed it not work mmm it my first time

Hi my name is Frank and I have just purchased my first 6x6. Its a 1982 Max II with an oh160 Tecumseh engine [not running]. Drive system looks pretty good as well as the tires and body.
    I live in East/central Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by fflood View Post
    Hi my name is Frank and I have just purchased my first 6x6. Its a 1982 Max II with an oh160 Tecumseh engine [not running]. Drive system looks pretty good as well as the tires and body.
    I live in East/central Illinois.
    Well welcome Frank. I’m in Clifton Illinois. Badlands or cliffs insane terrain are good places to ride if ya wanna do trails

WilliamPage, I like your Max II's name but for your sake, I hope you get it done soon. Welcome to the site!

Dwayne, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your Scrambler.

Frank, welcome to the site as well. Have fun with your Max II.

Hey Mike, I have owned Atv's and snowmobiles all my life. Have been wanting an Attex for years. Just purchase a 1970 208TT yesterday. Machine is stock except for Transmission. It has the upgraded Baker Hill 7000 transmission with reverse. I am located in NB Canada.

A Brampton native interested in the Jiger.
    I rode in one as a kid and I'd like to restore one.
    Hopefully, I'm in the right place.

A newbie with an oldie. 80 something Prairrie Bobcat in Diesel repower and retrofitting to Hydrostatic drive units.
    Attached Images

jeepcrazedyj, welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking up your Attex!

45jim, welcome to the site. Try starting a new thread in the Wanted section of the site. Someone may have a Jiger that they are willing to sell.

Saskwheeler, welcome to the forum. That Prairie Bobcat sounds like it is going to be a beast when you get through. Keep us updated on your progress.

+ Reply to Thread