New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 645 of 722 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Nope. Would be sharing pics of me new Argo if I I did for sure!

hi everyone. im new here. i purchased my first argo 6x6 frontier se in the fall and love it alot. i joined to get tips and ideas from others. im happy that there is a group of people who all own one or more of these machines thanks for letting me join

Well hey every one, my name is Mikko and from Finland 🇫🇮. I buy a argo avenger 700. 2007 model last summer, it was really bad shape, last owner didn't do any maintenence and used it mostly in salt water. There was 130 hours in meter, but it looks like made year 1300. I have started to fix it and change new bearings, sprockets, chains and so on.. But problem is we got 5 million people living this country but I don't know anybody else how owns argo. So I will be asking lot of help you guys. And thank you all to take in forum.

Hey all. Im from PA and i just picked up a max 2. I loved it that much i decided to buy upgrades for it which is how i found this interesting site.

hey and welcome 6 by 6... i'm in no. va. shenandoah valley. where in pa. ? do you have some good riding areas ? johnboy va.

Hi all. I have been hunting and fishing all my life without the use of any atv/utv vehicles which I have enviously watched others use. My son in law wanted an atv so I agreed to buy his old 8X8 (with 1, yes 1 bad front axle bearing,,,,,,, rrriggght). Now I'm up to a complete bearing and chain change, unit is in a hundred pieces and I will need all the help I can get. About sums up how things go but I love the challenge. Once I get it back running properly I'll have it to play with my grand daughters.

Welcome Fellas,
    Pdugas good luck with your Max IV

Murray40 welcome you are in Argo country for sure

Eric welcome and good luck with your Argo, nice to see a dream fulfilled

Mikko welcome, enjoy your Avenger any questions start a thread in the Argo forum

6x6'er hope you enjoy your Max ii, there are plenty of Pa riders to hook up with. There are upcoming rides in Ohio, NY, and occasional Reading area rides depending on where you are located or wish to travel to.

Grantl welcome and good luck with your Argo, should you have any questions with your 8x8 rebuild post a new thread in the Argo forum as someone always jumps in with help. Family bonding is what this is all about, your grandchildren will love it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

New to the the forum

IMG_1313.jpgHello My name is Tubs and i just purchased my first Argo. We have received record snowfall so it came just in time. I live in the north of Sweden. It is an old Conquest 8x8 . I am looking forward to fishing in it.

Hey bob from london ontario. Got a 98 bigfoot..dad sold it new as he was dealer in 98/99 and i bought it back.restored it .....does anyone know where to put a sec. Bilge water pump in a bigfoot.. As odg puts them in a crapy place..????

I bought and old 6x6 with a poly body and Kohler k341. I rebuilt the skid steer t20 and it is a smooth operator now. This forum has already been a great help and since I intend to make this the ultimate creek runner and fishing machine I'm sure I will need more assistance.
    Do you know about what year model this machine might be?

+ Reply to Thread