New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 722 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 663 703 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello Guys (and Gals)

I am a newbie here on 6x6 world. My name is Bobby, I live in Bayville, NJ, And I am 60 years old.
    I have always been into mud trucks, dirt bikes, go carts, and so on. It just has to be fast.
    As the new guy, I am still having a little trouble navigating through the web site, but I think I will work it out soon.
    I have been having a good time reading the post, and look forward to posting on 6x6 world.

Welcome, Bobby;
    You'll like it here. Lots of good people, some of them in Jersey, and some of us like to go fast as well. Do you have a machine yet, or still looking around for one?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

oldarg here,
    I'm from northern mn, (iron range area). I picked up my first argo not long ago. its an older magnum 8x8 that needs lots of work. Had some problems with it and found this site. It has been very informative so what the heck why not join. There seems to be lots of people with lots of experience here. So I hope you guys don't mind but I'll probably be asking lots questions for awhile.

welcome darg...you will get plenty of guidance from lot;s of knowledgable friends here..have fun with your project. johnboy va.

Welcome BobbyD, good luck with the 208TT, cool little machines.

Welcome oldarg, good luck with the Magnum, rebuild what's needed and you should have years of trouble free riding.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Rooster here, new to the site! I just bought an old Attex 400. Have little to no info on it. I have been cleaning it up and fixing some minor issues. It runs pretty good off and on but I can’t seem to get the needle valve set correctly. The engine is a Rockwell JLO single cylinder. Any help on where I should set the needle valve would be most appreciated. Currently have it open 1 1/2 turns. Runs okay but smokes pretty good. Any suggestions?

Welcome Rooster, good luck with the Attex. Try posting your questions in the Attex forum as there are many knowledgeable 2 stroke guys on here, it would seem someone changed your engine. 2 stokes do smoke and some a lot depending on the oil gas mixture ratio and oil used.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey there, just wanting to introduce myself. I have been on the form before looking for answers to some problems on my 2009 mudd ox. I am excited to see all who have one or have owned one. I purchased my mudd ox about 2 years ago and have gone through it pretty agresiv. New bearings and a top end rebuild on the 37hp Kohler motor. Since putting it back together it runs great when I fist fire it up. After running it for a good 30 minutes I can shut it off and then goto turn it back on. All it does is crank over until it cools down. I installed an electronic fuel pump with a 2psi rating. I have cut a much bigger opening in the engine compartment to allow better airflow. I am looking for some advice or direction on how to fix my problem. I am having a couple more problems with chain popping as well. I look forward to talking to all who can help a fellow amphibious owner out.

Good morning everyone. This is my first post on your site, so a little about myself. I am located just outside of Ste. Genevieve , Manitoba, Canada. Experience is more on the regular atv world (tongue in cheek as I currently have a diesel Arctic Cat, not really regular) and heavy equipment world. First time Argo owner, but I am into just about anything that moves. I recently purchased a early to mid 70's Argo 8x8 that was in need of some tlc. It came without the original 2 stroke, which is fine. It did come with a Briggs 18 HP, but I am considering a Geo Metro swap as I have two complete engines sitting on the shop floor anyway. The machine came with 8 new tires and the bottom half is in fair shape for its age. The top half however is trashed. It has several cracks/breaks and a section is melted and deformed! Firewall is toast as well. I am thinking of making a new top out of Aluminium checker plate, but time will tell. It needs to be durable as this will be a work and play machine. I am sure there will be lots of questions in the future from myself to the Argo Guru's on this forum. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!.

Hey All, I was a member for a couple years on this site and then took a break. When I came back to login, the password request isn’t working. So I created a new user name. I live in Allendale, MI and am looking for an AATV to purchase

+ Reply to Thread