New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 722 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 669 709 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

just another new guy

Just bought a completely restored 1967 Arnold Ranger V. Very happy with it. Anyone else have one?

Hello everyone I'm sandman1. I'm restoring a vintage hustler and I have some questions about the primary drive belt. I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Welcome Rangerd and Sandman. Sandman, post your question under the Hustler topic and post some pics. That will be a little more helpful for the community to help.

I have had this 6x6 for a couple of years sitting waiting to be worked on. This is finally the winter I get to start the rebuilding process. But I need help with Model and Year. Please look at this pictures and let me know if you have any information.

Thanks,

1969(ish) Attex - model 297 or 300D(ish).

Quote Originally Posted by ANDAARON23 View Post
    I have had this 6x6 for a couple of years sitting waiting to be worked on. This is finally the winter I get to start the rebuilding process. But I need help with Model and Year. Please look at this pictures and let me know if you have any information.

Thanks,

As hydromile wrote 297 or 300d or even 400, the 297 will have square axles and curved sticks. Post your question in the Attex forum with some more pictures of the innards.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I think the 1st gen 340R and 400R all came with open mesh engine covers like the 208TT, but the cover could well have been replaced in the last 50 years.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

first post to say hello. I've been here before years -8ago when I owned my first max4. sold it seven years ago for one reason or another and my wife thinks I should have another one. Well being the good husband I try to be its not a hard sell so I am on the search for another max 4. I have learned a lot from you folks and enjoyed reading the posts and seeing the pics years past so im looking forward to more. also looking forward to grandson riding the max with me when we find it.
    Happy to have found my way back here.

Welcome back.

Hi everyone I'm new here hoping to find someone that can help me out I need 2 back rims and tires for 1971 Sperry Rand Tri Cub if anyone can help me out tjat would be awesome

+ Reply to Thread