New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 722 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 717 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

hello everyone. Im looking for information on a feldman terra tiger

Terra Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by chrusher View Post
    hello everyone. Im looking for information on a feldman terra tiger
    hi crusher- there are a few terra tiger experts on this site that i am sure can help you. I am not familiar with the "feldman" name. The terra tigers that I have seen were Allis Chalmers,fiberglass bodies, front engine pretty much between your legs, very contoversial, seems most people loved them but some hated them. Where are you from and what info do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    hi crusher- there are a few terra tiger experts on this site that i am sure can help you. I am not familiar with the "feldman" name. The terra tigers that I have seen were Allis Chalmers,fiberglass bodies, front engine pretty much between your legs, very contoversial, seems most people loved them but some hated them. Where are you from and what info do you want?
    Feldman Engineering & Manufacturing built the first TTs and must have sold the rights to Allis. Feldman also built the Mini-brute three wheeler if I remember rightly. There should be brochures in that section of this site, and maybe a manual in that section as well. The original Feldman's machines were red and white.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

this one is red and white model 2000 serial number 2000243 got it from org. owner said he took it to Canada on a couple of trips then it went in the barn until about 3 months ago tires are shot gas tank shot but the rest looks good motor turns. I would post some pic. but don't know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrusher View Post
    this one is red and white model 2000 serial number 2000243 got it from org. owner said he took it to Canada on a couple of trips then it went in the barn until about 3 months ago tires are shot gas tank shot but the rest looks good motor turns. I would post some pic. but don't know how to do it.
    The gas tanks went on about al the TT's, along with most of the tires of all the machines of that era.
    Go into the othef aatvs gallery and get some ideas, tires adapters and wheels will be your biggest cost unless you are handy and lucky to find a cheap set.

Before you start, ask the previous owner if it steered in both directions as the clutch packs are common issues with all tigers.

Also if it has a free air 252 it will not like warm weather.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

has a jlo engine he said everything worked when he put it barn in the early 70s has not been run since he drove it in the barn.

Hello, haven't ridden an atv in about 25 years, now disabled retired, and purchasing an argo 8x8 to ride once again without flipping it, rolling it, and able to share with my grandkids.

Welcome penndude44. You will love your AATV, and your grandkids will love it even more.

Hi, I'm new. Just looking around. I have a action age scrambler 6x6 that needs lots of love, just trying to assess the project based on what I see here. May just sell it.

Hay been looking at your site lots of info there I’m from nfld got a Argo ayear ago a 2017 hunt master r and love it it’s the perfect hunting machine

+ Reply to Thread