New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 722 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677 678 679 687 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome Larry 101. You may want to try posting in the “local riders” section to find folks in your area.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Welcome Wolfmann. Be careful with that obsession. Next thing you know there’s a shop full of these things and parts. Not a bad thing though. Lol.

Hi Coach 2. I look forward to your build thread. Terra jets always intrigued me.

Hey Roushdog here I have a 2015 Argo 8x8 I just purchased with 13 hours on it, it ran fine for a few hours now it stalls out and backfires like it’s starving for fuel, my bad but I now know the fuel was most likely original the fuel pump is also loud which I didn’t notice in the beginning any help would be much appreciated I think the fuel pump is bad just from the loudness but it is cycling correctly

Hey guys. I have read the threads for a little while but finally got around to signing up as a member.. Boy do i need help. i bought a 72 attex model300 with practically all the money i had and my wife is livid...since she and i are not seeing eye to eye i have had the opportunity to get the thing running but am having problems with series7000 transmission... I desperately need to fix this so i can sell it and possibly save my marriage or atleast sleep in the house again..i know you guys know everything about every aspect of these 6x6 atvs and hope that i could get some wisdom....please

Hi, Roushdog and welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of four-stroke experts here and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Badasskrackr View Post
    Hey guys. I have read the threads for a little while but finally got around to signing up as a member.. Boy do i need help. i bought a 72 attex model300 with practically all the money i had and my wife is livid...since she and i are not seeing eye to eye i have had the opportunity to get the thing running but am having problems with series7000 transmission... I desperately need to fix this so i can sell it and possibly save my marriage or atleast sleep in the house again..i know you guys know everything about every aspect of these 6x6 atvs and hope that i could get some wisdom....please
    Welcome to the forum, B.A.K. What's the problem with your 7000?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I am a new guy, 76 year old retired airline pilot.
    I am enjoy hunting and fishing , but am totally new to argo’s
    I purchased a mid 1980 Argo 8x8 that had been terribly abused
    I need to re engine the Argo but don’t know where to start
    I had read a thread many months ago by a gentlemen who re engined his dads but unable to find post
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roushdog View Post
    Hey Roushdog here I have a 2015 Argo 8x8 I just purchased with 13 hours on it, it ran fine for a few hours now it stalls out and backfires like it’s starving for fuel, my bad but I now know the fuel was most likely original the fuel pump is also loud which I didn’t notice in the beginning any help would be much appreciated I think the fuel pump is bad just from the loudness but it is cycling correctly
    Probably has water in fuel, completely drain and start fresh, will probably take awhile to work out completely, don't forget new filter after draining.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hey All,
    Guess I have to give a little intro... so here it goes.

I’m totally new to the ATV and amphibious world. Never really used any. Occasional short little drive for a few minutes, but that is all. I’m looking at needing to get a small utility machine in the near future so it is time to learn about these machines.

I’m into odd and unique things so this should be fun... my favourites so far are the Hoot and the Terra Jet. I found a Terra Jet for sale near me already. Going to have to take a look.

+ Reply to Thread