New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 722 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome, Chris. Amphicat used several transmissions through its production and if I recall correctly, the B/W plunger type was the best one. The Sachs single is a decent powerplant as well. Good luck with the project!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Got a 2016 Frontier scout 6x6 in order to get to those places that I can't get my boat or atv. Joined the forum to get tips and help on maintaining, repairing and finding decent priced replacement parts. I'm in Olive Branch, MS and hunt on various public lands.

Welcome Chriswilly1729 and Duckman. Congratulations on your purchases. Duckman I'm just down the road from you in Oxford. Not many 6x6 machines around here.

Glad to hear from you. Is there anywhere you haven't been able to go in yours?

Duckman there are plenty of places my machine won't go. My machine is a Hustler and I believe is has less ground clearance than your Argo. I can easily get bottomed out in ATV ruts and soft "pudding" like mud will stop me for sure. I ride at Sardis Lake and there is plenty of pudding mud.

Hi Folks,
    I don't know if you have many members from bonny Scotland but this is where I hail from. I started hunting (stalking its called here) a few years ago and soon realised I needed an Argo for extraction of the beasts.
    I was offered a swap for my old quad bike for a 2004 Argo Conquest. It was a bit run down but some new bearings a complete change of chains did the trick. I have had immense fun getting it back in working order and it now allows me to get far into the hills up here.

welcome landee ...what a beautiful place to ride . your argo looks great . johnboy va.

Thanks johnboy, it certainly is a gorgeous place to be at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Landee View Post
    Thanks johnboy, it certainly is a gorgeous place to be at the moment!
    Welcome Nice pictures, was that one of member RoryMCW's machines?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Welcome Landee. That is beautiful countryside.

+ Reply to Thread