New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 722 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey Y'all!

I'm new to the 6x6 world. I just picked up a Max II, not sure of the year. If I can get the pic to load I'll load the vin plate and ask for help identifying the year. The motor is a 16 B&S Vangard. It is in desperate need of a tune up so that is the first job, then on to the chains and tensioners. The electric system is missing other that the electric start, luckily the pull start still works. The reason I went with the Max II is ease of maintenance and cost. I know I'll be asking a lot of questions so be gentle... LOL!!! P.S. This is the second newbie post. I had problems with my account.

welcome fd..max 2's are great machines and fairly easy to work on. plenty of help on this site. where are you located ? johnboy va.

Near Bowling Green VA.

Fd, I am in Powhatan, VA. We aren't too far apart. Did you happen to purchase your Max 2 from someone on Craigslist? I saw one listed recently on the Richmond site.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

New to 6x6s but always wanted one as a kid. Was looking at snow machines at an auction and ended up getting a 1995 Max Buffalo instead. It was used by the Forest Service and looks like it ended up sitting for a long time before they got rid of it. I am in the process of rebuilding/replacing things. I have not started it yet since it needed to be torn down first but I am on my way! I am located in the middle of nowhere Idaho with the closest city being Missoula, Montana (not sure if Lolo is a city or a town, plus no one knows Lolo, MT).

Welcome Jonny, were happy to have you. Anything and everything you could want to know is right here.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Welcome to the site J0nny216. I love Montana. I spent some time fishing at Wise River once upon a time. Congrats on your purchase and the folks on this site are very helpful.

Hi All:

Just purchased my first Argo.
    A 2020 Huntmaster 850 with tracks and soft cab.
    Looking forward to ice fishing already and it is just now ice out. This won't sink like the Honda Pioneer would.
    I hope to put an outboard on for some trolling around the local lake.

Thanks

Good Evening Everyone,

Another newbie to the Argo owners group. Purchased a 2012 8x8 750 HDI, with soft sides and hard top. I recently added led lights and tracks. I already love this machine and feel it will get me where I want to go. Owned several 4-wheelers, but this is my ultimate machine. Currently looking to add a gin pole to assist with hoisting the large game up here in Alaska. I have something in mind, but always looking for ideas....thanks for the add.

Hopefully the picture I added will appear.

Welcome to the site and to the 6x6 community Acez and Bo. Post pics of your machines-everybody likes pics.

+ Reply to Thread