New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 722 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Both are good choices. Max made some very good machines, long life span so parts are available. I'd pick up a good running condition machine, both can be had for $3-4,000 nice.

Hi we have watched the site for several year and now we are in. We have a 2000 Max II we got it about 6 years ago and now have no idea what its worth it has the 18hp vanguard, winch and blade.

gearman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't know what happened to the old thread so I will sticky a new one here. All of the introduction posts can go here so they are in one thread.

Don't be shy, tell us a little about yourself. Do you own an amphibious atv? If so, what kind. Where do you live, etc?

We look forward to meeting you.

Mike
    Hey, I have a max II that I'm looking to upgrade from a stock 14hp B&S. I have heard that a predator 22hp from Harbor freight is a direct bolt in. Any comments would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by gearman View Post
    Hey, I have a max II that I'm looking to upgrade from a stock 14hp B&S. I have heard that a predator 22hp from Harbor freight is a direct bolt in. Any comments would be helpful.
    gearman what year is your max? Does your briggs still have the ID tag on it? If it does would you be so kind to give me the model and spec numbers? I have the same engine and my ID tag is gone from the engine. Trying to get parts is impossible without those.

Hi guys, my name is Gene and I live in Kimball township, Mi. I recently acquired an Attex trainer 8 wheel in which I am looking to take offers on. It is serial #24. Manufactured in 1972 for the UU.S. Army. It does have the motor and transmission and seems to be complete. It does have some cracks as expected. Feel free to text me for some pictures. Thank you, Gene (586) 350-7310

Argo Frontier 6x6 700 with tracks live in Alaska hunt and fish wanted to post a photo for all that want a spare tire and out board motor at the same time

New guy from Wisconsin

Hello everyone,
    I just bought a 1974 Max II that actually runs. It has had two owners and the the person I bought it from has only had it for the last 6 years. He had the original receipt for the machine form the first owner from 1974. It came with a new engine with less than 10 hours on it and 6 newer tires and rims. Now I have to figure how to drive the darn thing.

Last edited by claudester; 08-31-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Welcome to the site claudester. You will have a blast with your machine. Set the gear shift to forward, give it throttle and push the sticks forward to move the machine forward. Pull back on the sticks to stop/turn. Set gear shift to reverse, give it throttle, and pull back on the sticks to go backwards. Push the sticks forward to stop/turn. You'll get the hang of it.

Also, welcome to tuxedoman, gearman, scout357 and markzachery (and whoever else I missed). Lots of good info and helpful folks on this site.

Hi everyone,
    I’m new to the Argo world, just bought a 2019 avenger huntmaster 8x8. I’ve been looking at them for a while now and finally decided it was time. I’ve been reading some of the posts on here the last few weeks and there is a lot of great information!
    Located in Nova Scotia

Hello everyone!
    My name is Randy and I have been a member for a bit now and don't recall introducing myself to you all. Been an Argo nut ball for a long time. Love working on them and their design. Recently came across a deal on a 97 Argo Bigfoot that was toooooo good to pass on so I snatched it up. Been doing a lot reading on this site and the information is overwhelming. Driving on again is just miles of smiles. Here in northern Alberta there is every type of terrain you can want. My favorite is bog of course.
    Cheers to you all!
    Last edited by BF6X6; 09-01-2020 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread