New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 722 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi all! Appreciate being allowed into the forum. I just bought a 2003 Argo Conquest about a month ago and have tons of questions. I’ve been reading the forums over as much as possible to find answers, so hopefully I don’t annoy people with repetitive questions.
    Thanks!

I'm new to this site and to AATVs. I'm an old retired army guy and have tinkered with machines most of my life. I've been sort of interested in AATVs for a good while and found a 74 Hustler near me so I brought it home. I live near a small town in northcentral AL. Learned a lot from snooping on this forum so I worked on it for about two weeks and got it driveable. It still needs some mechanical help and much help in the appearance department but I've found so much info here I think I'll be able to get it just the way I want it. With a little luck.
    Don

New to the forum, just purchased a 2017 frontier S 8x8 with tracks, from Wisconsin. I tried to sign up before buying an Argo, but by time I was approved I bought this 2017. Found out they are not allowed on our trails and registered as a boat. Which is fine, I need it for my land anyhow. I have a mechanical background as a machinist and aircraft technician which will come in handy with the Argo.

sounds like a great machine ..and you will have no problem keeping it in good shape . welcome , j.b.

Hello Folks

Just joined the forum.
    From Newfoundland,Canada.
    Just purchased my first argo 2021 Frontier Scout 8x8 700
    Awesome rig, useless without tracks here now in dead of winter lol. Soon Tracks .
    Owned hundreds of bikes and lots of skidoos. Excited to have an argo in the family.

Welcome, congratulations on your new rig. I agree, they need tracks, I’m loooking at Adair tracks. I’m surprised Im not dead from the workout I got getting stuck in the snow first day I got mine. She stayed parked. Now that it’s melting here now, I’m enjoying poking around with the Argo. Good luck with your 700.

hey Everyone,

Well Just got a hustler dont know what year or model as Not sure how to tell.

It needs TLc as it looks like it been out in the weather for some time, needs chains bad they are rusted beyond belief an well Tires look like slicks. It was cheap so I know that will be a big expense.
    What is a good source for the 21x11x8 tires and what works best for mainly off road little to no water use. But if it did see water will still propel it foward.
    Also What size typically are the Chains in this beast. need to order a roll of the stuff and some masterlinks

Well Got a hustler project. Pretty complete just abandon since 81 and left outside to die,
    Got to re-wire, an the tires looK like slicks. Wonder if its possible to make the Kohler FI so Carm adjustments for Altitude could be a thing of the past.
    time to dig thru the posts to see what I can learn about this beast. First Question is what size Chain does this thing use all of mine are rusted solid!!

I have owned ATV’s all my life but now bought a Max IV and rebuilt it from the 23hp Koehler to new oring chains and idlers. This site has been very helpful and would like to thank everyone who posted. Gonna send pics and vids once I figure out how. It runs great and all my parts have come from 6x6 site except for the oring chains.

I just bought myself a heavily modified 73 terra-jet 400E
    As I don't have lots of knowledge on these, I thought I'd search out others who might have one. I found 6x6 world. I'm on vancouver island 😃

+ Reply to Thread