New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 722 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

amphibious Drew ,

Hello Drew , and welcome to the amphibious forum.

Hi there!

My names Lou and I just nabbed a Hustler 6x6 for $400. I don't know much about it but I know it needs tires and looks like it may need some axle bearings too. I'm thinking I'm gonna get some rubber on the thing and get the engine running. It currently doesn't run but the previous owner said it ran when he parked it. I'm not sure if its a 4 stroke or a two stroke. No pics yet. I'll see what I can do.

Any tire recomendations for a 22x11x8 for the $30-40 a peice range?

I'm new to this discussion forum, but I look forward to checking it out. I'm looking for riders in the ND or MN area. Hope to pick up an 8 x 8 this week. Need something to do when the snow is gone. Thanks

Hi Lou and mudeater, welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing you both around the forums!

Mike

Wecome aboard

Welcome aboard guys hope to see you on the site and good luck on the machines.

Cool Howdy Ya'll

Glad to see ya on. Welcome. Lou, I like that avatar!!! On your tire question, I like those Rawhides for a stock tire but they are going to be a bit hard to get. Good Luck!!

Still want a KID

new member in australia

hi all, greetings from the land down under. Having played with all sorts of atv's it was inevitable that one day I'd have a go at a 6wd. I built a miniture 4x4 skid steer thingo, which worked well. What I was wondering is, what is the smallest 6x6 around?

Peter, this is the smallest working one I know of
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

hmmmm, bit smaller than I was thinking. Something like a single seater or small two seater???? It's for the sister inlaw, she has MS and can't walk, electric wheel chairs are useless of the hard stuff.

gotcha was a small 4 wheeled amphib
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread