New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 722 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

New Guy

I just joined and want to say hi. I also want to say thanks to the members of this site as I read a lot of information here before buying my 2003 Big Foot which my son and I have had an unbelievable great time with already. We live in St. Albert Alberta and have a lake property just outside of Athabasca which has miles and miles of trails.
    Also want to extend thanks to a forum that was about carburetors. I had the wouldn’t idle and hesitation when I gunned thing that seems to be quite common. One of the members had a step by step (with pictures) note on how to do a good cleaning of the carb. I followed this procedure and my Big Foot now idles perfectly and has no hesitation when I gun it. I have attached pictures of our outing last weekend, note that our dune buggy had some issues in the deeper, mucky holes. Lucky the Big Foot was there.

Cliff
    Attached Images
    Last edited by railman; 09-14-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: more pics

Welcome 6x6 Rull. Carl, good to see you on here again. Cliff, thanks for posting that and it's great to see someone else enjoying their 6x6! Welcome (officially) to the site!

Welcome to the site...lots to see and learn here as you have found.

Nice to see another Canucklehead in here!
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

thak you

thak you mike for Welcome me

Hi, My name is Bob and I live in Moorhead, Mn. I've been interested in 6x6s for a long time and finally broke down and bought one. It's a first generation Attex ST 300D with the JLO 295,Baker Hill 7000 trans. The machine is in really good shape for it's age, needing only a little tweaking to get it back in shape. I should have it up and running real soon. I've been reading the 6x6 World forums for quite sometime and have learned alot of interesting things pertaining to the 6x6s, Thanks to all, Bob

Hey Bob, welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new 6x6! ( I see a trend developing here ) Post up some pictures of it if you have any and have fun!

thak

thak you all for Welcome me

New Arkansas boy....with a 980 BIGFOOT and 950 HUSTLER

My name is Ty Turner, I am from Camden Arkansas and just bought a cherry Hustler 980 bigfoot and a basket case 950. Always enjoy reading about aatv's and have made the jump into the hobby. I've got a lot to learn and will be askling many questions.

Thanks
    Ty Turner

JESUS ROCKS

6x6 rull ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum and thanks for posting the great pictures of your Argo Bigfoot . From looking at the pictures you posted on the forum , it looks like you have a GREAT place to ride .

you should find it verry helpful here and there are severl hustler owners on the site. Welcome
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

+ Reply to Thread