New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 722 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 595 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hello Darren O Yes, I agree with you. Both Dan and Jay are very helpful.

New member Tricart fan

Hello fellow ATVers. I'm not really an AATV or 6x6 guy, but I have found myself with a couple of SPD Tricarts. I have lurked on this board occasionally and have seen some Tricart discussion, so now that I have undertaken the restoration of one of mine, I figured it's time to sign up. My units are fairly complete, but likely will be looking for some parts and advice.

wildman out

wildman,
    It sure would be cool to see some close up pics of the tricarts, Oh and welcome to the site
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wildman View Post
    Hello fellow ATVers. I'm not really an AATV or 6x6 guy, but I have found myself with a couple of SPD Tricarts. I have lurked on this board occasionally and have seen some Tricart discussion, so now that I have undertaken the restoration of one of mine, I figured it's time to sign up. My units are fairly complete, but likely will be looking for some parts and advice.

wildman out
    Welcome to the board!!! I ditto what trebmaster said. Very neat machines!!!

wildman ,

Big welcome to the forum.

Welcome Wildman

Wildman, Welcome to the site. I never get tired of it. Where are you located?

My first ATV was a SPD Trcart when I was 15. Lotta great memories on that machine and my Alsport, with a JLO 400.

I agree with the others. POST Pictures as you go!

don

Cool Welcome Aboard Ya'll

I havn't stopped by in here for a while. Just wanted to say Hello to the New Folks and Welcome!!

Still want a KID

Wecome aboard all

Glad to have all these new member join us. This is the best AATV site on the net. Great group of guys and girls. You will enjoy it. Hope to see all around the site and maybe on a ride somewhere in the future.

Lewis

Howdy, lurked here for a while, drooling over everyones AATV's, well picked up a MaxII for $150.00.
    Runs/drives, needs some TLC of course, already making progress just from searching here.
    Didn't know much about these things b4, but I'm willing to learn.
    Have 3 acres to tune my machine on.
    Having fun mowing shroubs over, doughnuts, ect.
    Kids are loving it, the youngest 3 the most.
    The goal is by next spring have her trail ready to bring equiptment to my mining claim, thus the screen name
    Thank to everyone that's help so far, its being a fun journy
    Oh i live in the far north, Alaska.
    And yes my hearts desire is to get a Muddox, then we all go down in one trip
    Last edited by Heaven's Pavement; 07-18-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven's Pavement View Post
    Howdy, lurked here for a while, drooling over everyones AATV's, well picked up a MaxII for $150.00.
    Runs/drives, needs some TLC of course, already making progress just from searching here.
    Didn't know much about these things b4, but I'm willing to learn.
    Have 3 acres to tune my machine on.
    Having fun mowing shroubs over, doughnuts, ect.
    Kids are loving it, the youngest 3 the most.
    The goal is by next spring have her trail ready to bring equiptment to my mining claim, thus the screen name
    Thank to everyone that's help so far, its being a fun journy
    Oh i live in the far north, Alaska.
    And yes my hearts desire is to get a Muddox, then we all go down in one trip

Welcome! You got a sweet deal on your Max. I had a pair of these years ago and had great time with them. Very easy to work on. Parts are easy to get for them also. I someday must visit Aaaaahhlaska!
    Toyman's AATV Toys;

Max IV
    Project Muscateer (trans. rebuild)
    Previously owned AATVs; Terra Tiger, pair of MaxIIs and Attex 450 Tomahawk, Hustler

+ Reply to Thread