May need help for addiction

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: May need help for addiction

May need help for addiction

Wellll == a couple months ago I had never even seen a 6 wheeler up close. Now I own 5!! Started out by trading an old 2x4 wheeler for a Sidewinder with a custom cab. Then came along a MaxIV currently in total rebuild stage. Then another MaxIV. Today was a deal I couldn't pass up -- MaxII and a yet to be identified 6x6. Got both for $250, both need engines and most of the tires. Chains and axles seem to be in good shape -- both have T-20 trans figured that alone is worth $250.

Can some of you guys help me identify the black one?
    Attached Images
    197? Sidewinder, 18hp opposed Briggs, custom upper body and cab
    1976 MaxIV , 440 Arctic Cat - currently rebuilding whole buggy
    1989 MaxIV, G50B Chapparal, 26x12x12 Goodyears, currently working the bugs out

Looks like a Sears Sportster.
    Banned

Just went thru all 55 pages of "other " in the gallery and that's what I came up with too!
    197? Sidewinder, 18hp opposed Briggs, custom upper body and cab
    1976 MaxIV , 440 Arctic Cat - currently rebuilding whole buggy
    1989 MaxIV, G50B Chapparal, 26x12x12 Goodyears, currently working the bugs out

Welcome to the amphibious brotherhood!!! (And they say narcotics are addicting! LOL) Good luck on your project machines. That Sportster is a nice catch. Should be loads of fun to keep... or trade for more needy orphans!!

Definately a sportster. They are about as rare as you can get. I think that one is #8 that I've heard of. Check out this recent thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...-one-trip.html
    and here is a youtube....YouTube - sportster in the snow 002.avi
    Attached Images

Join the club. On top of what's in my signature, add an almost complete second Attex S/C (clutch and ?? needed), Two Chaparrals and a third possibly to join soon (needing work and T-20s each. I could put a fifth Attex together as well, just with mixed but compatible parts. Geez, what's with these things
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Can I join to? lol I only have 1 6x6 but I got the bug...got my eye on a 97 Argo...but I was going thru the brocures yesterday and I have decided I have to have one of those BMB Boondockers...lol
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

I'm in Ogden, if you're still into 6x6 it would be awesome to have someone local who knows their way around these things. Just picked up my first, a Max IV
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

+ Reply to Thread