"Hustler" Decals

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Hustler" Decals

Black Tooth Metal makes atv decals too. They are very reasonable and have excellent customer service. Email them at www.signshopBTM.com, or call at 704-929-4066. I had some Attex decals done awhile back, and they look great.

I have a vinyl cutter, does anyone know what the font of the hustler logo is by chance?

The Hustler logo isn't any developed font, but I have a good duplication of it taken from an original if you'd like it. I have it in pdf format. PM me your email and I'll get it off to you.

I used hydro's pdf to make hustler decals.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    I used hydro's pdf to make hustler decals.
    ...and I think they turned out great.

PM sent, Thanks!

I would love to get a hold of 3 hustler decals. Could any of you guys help me??
    Last edited by blink115; 03-02-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Call the number Noel posted above and ask for Aaron. He probably has them saved under my name (Brian Scanlon)
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I can make them for you. What color? PM me for details.

+ Reply to Thread