"Hustler" Decals

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Hustler" Decals

"Hustler" Decals

I have seen on a couple of y'all's Hustler builds, "Hustler" decals in different colors. I know Richard has black ones, but where do y'all get colored ones? I'd like to have some that aren't black for my project.
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

Talk to Racerone3 (Brian). He might be able to point you in the direction to some colored ones.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I have a guy who does them for me and a few others. I will get with him next week and get you a price
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Thanks y'all!
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

If you have a good picture I can make them also. I have a vinyl cutter at home.

I have the Hustler logo in a .pdf file as well if anybody wants it. PM me with your email and I can send it off....

EDIT:: After further inspection, it seems that IT removed it during a hard drive restore..... Ouch. That took a long time to make.

EDIT 2:: GeoJem had a copy squirreled away in a corner of her laptop.... The offer stands!
    Last edited by hydromike; 02-24-2012 at 10:34 AM.

PM sent.

Thanks to hydromike I was able to create the Hustler decal. What size were the originals? If anyone needs some they will be available for cheap. Just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    Thanks to hydromike I was able to create the Hustler decal. What size were the originals? If anyone needs some they will be available for cheap. Just PM me.
    Those look great!!! Very nice work.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'd sure like a copy of that logo. My poor 950 came to me naked.

+ Reply to Thread