gonna do it right

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: gonna do it right

jp you are the man. I wished we all lived closer that would make for some good stories ha ha ha . I normally get stuck doing the dumb stuff anyway

ITS ALIVE!!!!!! sorta

Well ladies and gentlemen the Frame has been blasted painted and re installed the tub was repaired. all the new bearings arrived from BUFFALO BEARING thank you rick for awesome customer service!!! all 6 axles were basted and re installed. rebuild kit for the kholer was ordered thanks JPSWIFT for the link. looking for a throttle cable now and I think she will be ready to roll next time I come in from offshore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ganding View Post
    Well ladies and gentlemen the Frame has been blasted painted and re installed the tub was repaired. all the new bearings arrived from BUFFALO BEARING thank you rick for awesome customer service!!! all 6 axles were basted and re installed. rebuild kit for the kholer was ordered thanks JPSWIFT for the link. looking for a throttle cable now and I think she will be ready to roll next time I come in from offshore!!!
    Happy to help......that's what we're all here for at 6X6World! Glad to hear about the fast progress on the machine. As far as throttle cables go, give the guys at Recreatives a call. Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 They're very helpful. I used a Max IV throttle cable and throttle handle and it worked perfectly. I forget the exact length that I used, but measure yours and they'll be able to set you up with one.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Photos from my 945HK rebuild

here are some pics of the Hustler 945 hk rebuild I am currently doing
    Attached Images

More Pics of the 945 HK build

here ya go guys hope they load
    Attached Images

Moving right along, looks like you cleaned the windshield off. ha ha, was a that a shooting perch ?

lol we call it a rifle rest I am assuming it was a splash guard for water but its gone now I am going to fab a plexi glass removable windshield when I get home and finish the roof rack. looking for tires if ya'll know anyone that has any

Kohler command 20 hp for the 945 HK

Just scored a Kohler command 20 hp yesterday going to pick it up tuesday and new fab work begins

I like Kohlers. The 20hp Command will be plenty of power for your 945hk. Have fun

hustler 945hk part 2

been a while since I have been on here so here is where I am on my hustler rebuild I took everything apart cleaned blasted and painted the frame cleaned the trans and rebuilt the kholer 341 16hp motor ran it for a month or so and decided to go a little more wild with it so out came the 16 and in is going a polaris 425 magnum motor got the engine mounting plate built and in the frame now I have to do some wiring and find a new belt. so feel free to weigh in about what you think

thanks
    G

+ Reply to Thread