New member, new Hustler... What did I buy?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New member, new Hustler... What did I buy?

New member, new Hustler... What did I buy?

Hi guys, I traded for this Hustler and am pretty excited about it as its my first 6x6. Can you guys tell me what I've got here? 950??? I'm guessing?

Engine runs great, and I'm still getting used to the steering and general operation. I know its pretty simple at the end of the day, but is there a controls manual online anywhere? I want to make sure I'm not driving in a way that's damaging. The silver knob is the forward/reverse selector right? down all the way for forward, up for back... right? What about in between? Is there anyway to tell if your sticks are acting right, or if they should be adjusted?

At this point, one of my main questions is whether the drive train is original or something that someone put together. Its got a 28 HP Kohler 338, and a skid steer transmission, but I haven't seen a set up quite like this on any others I've seen so far. I really don't like the way the exhaust is coming through the body like that.

Nice Hustler! Looks like a 900, 945, or 950 model. I can't say for sure......but I see that it has a nice factory roll cage and a very nice factory soft top that looks like it wasn't ever used. The engine isn't original.......I'd swap a 4 stroke V twin Briggs in there and you'll have a really good machine you've there!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Look on the fuel tank. There was a sticker on my 945hk that had the model number there .

With that seat set up I'd bet it's a Radcliffe machine.

Nice ride, some interesting mods there.

Looks somewhat like my 950(?)...same scoops on the side, same contour, same bottom hull

+ Reply to Thread