hustler 880 parking brake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hustler 880 parking brake

hustler 880 parking brake

Does anybody have a picture of the parking brake caliper? Im using it for hauling firewood out of cutover timber in the hollers, and parking on the hills is killer. Ive still got the handle, and an attex caliper to compare to. I intend on fabbing one up, i just need some good reference. I appreciate any help.
    "coming through like a herd of turtles"

I believe it's the same one that was used on the Sur Treks and the early Argos.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I think i have the whole setup if you want it?
    Steven Untiet

actually i just fabbed one up. And surprisingly enough it works great. Thanks for the offer though!

Good. Glad it worked out!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Me too! It kinda sucks to be loading wood into the trailer, and see your machine start to creep away from ya! lol

+ Reply to Thread