who knows what kind of 6x6 i have?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who knows what kind of 6x6 i have?

who knows what kind of 6x6 i have?

photo-3.jpgphoto-3.jpg

does anyone know the model of this I cant find one anywhere that has a frame like this one I was told it was a old hustler???
    thanks!!!!

has anyone seen a hustler with a frame like this?

photo-3.JPG
    Can anyone help me with what model this is?
    Last edited by Mike; 08-05-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: merged two threads on the same topic

Post some better pics, it's either a Hustler or a Sidewinder.

Like ArgoJim says in your other thread, post more pics.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

this is the same model i think? what model is this exactly?

hustler?.jpgphoto-3.jpg

what model is this? The person i bought this from put a 16hp kohler motor in it and from what i can tell by the way it runs he put a golf cart clutch on it and doesnt quite have the power my last maxIV had. this thing crawls. im trying to figure out the model so i can order the right clutch and a new belt. thanks for you input.

I think the sidewinders were the ones that came with the exoskeleton like you have. It's essentially the same thing as a hustler 950, but with all the external framing to push the tires out and run 26's.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Looks for sure to be a Sidewinder, its got the rare factory top and windshield as well. Nice find. Get yourself a real clutch and it will perform very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    Looks for sure to be a Sidewinder, its got the rare factory top and windshield as well. Nice find. Get yourself a real clutch and it will perform very well.
    Noel, that looks like a IV roll bar to me with a homemade w/s and a brown tarp on that.

You are correct, I had pulled up a pic of a friend's sidewinder, then got distracted by a phone call, in the process got the machines mixed up when I responded. Too much stimulation at one time!

would it be too much to ask to see some more pictures of the external frame ??

+ Reply to Thread