New Hustler owner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Hustler owner

New Hustler owner

Greeting,
    This afternoon I joined the ranks of Hustler 6x6 owners. By proxy because I am off on a job and my wife and boys looked at it and bought it. Not sure about the model but it was listed as a 1980's model and has a red Kohler 16 hp engine. Need to redo the wiring and according to my bride it is going to need a floorboard for the rear seat area. Looking forward to getting it running and up to speed for moose and caribou season.
    Justin

My bride sent me some pictures of the new toy. Here is one that shows most of it. [IMG][/IMG]

congrats

up and running in no time
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Congratulations on the new ride.

Thought I would post a picture of the new project coming home.[IMG][/IMG]

Hello and congrats with your new toy! Welcome by the way.

Well my wife posted up a video of my boys starting the engine yesterday. Need to get home so I can join in on the phone.

Just an update. Got home and started to work on it. Unfortunately the transmission is in need of some serious help. The bands were shot and the drums are rusted out. The holes in the sprokets that the bolts go through are all hogged out so I need to replace those too. Hope to have the funds this spring to get the parts to put it all back together before moose season.

+ Reply to Thread