fix it or part it out?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fix it or part it out?

fix it or part it out?

I just recently bought a hustler kind of sight unseen. was told it only needed the drive belt and a little work. After it was delivered I noticed it was missing one big part, the transmission was missing. So now I don't know what to do with it, it has the Kohler 2 cylinder 2 stroke that runs good. But I now I need a tranny or I may part it out. Its in decent shape but a project. Any one have a tranny for sale or maybe someone wanting a project or parts. I already have 3 other ones that run n drive so I don't really need it. Just thought another one would nice to have. I didn't have a hustler yet. Anyone interested or maybe a tranny for sale?

I always have a few extra t-20's laying around. $550 for a u-channel or $600 for a Popsicle stick that's pretty much ready to go. Shipping is always at buyers expense, and they ship in 2 halves with new case half gaskets ready for you to bolt back together. They are too heavy to ship put together.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I might do something like that if I don't sell it or part it out first. By chance, what is shipping to 95965? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I always have a few extra t-20's laying around. $550 for a u-channel or $600 for a Popsicle stick that's pretty much ready to go. Shipping is always at buyers expense, and they ship in 2 halves with new case half gaskets ready for you to bolt back together. They are too heavy to ship put together.
    I've shipped them whole before....they just weigh about 80 pounds in the box. The best way is the box inside a box method.

I guess when there split you can make sure it all ok

+ Reply to Thread