Chain price for 950

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chain price for 950

Chain price for 950

Best place to order chain and how much do I need for a 950 (945 HK)

I've heard good things about Tsubaki chain, you can get a 10ft box of #50 for about $50 most places I've seen. But you could also upgrade to 530 o-ring chain, it's the same dimensions as 50 but has a higher tensile strength, which means less chance of breaking and less stretch as time goes on.. I'm not sure on price for that though. As far as quantity, I think 40ft is a fair estimate.

for the cost of 530 o-ring I couldnt see going with anything else to be honest. $40 per chain and free shipping

Amazon.com: UnibearĀ® O-Ring 530 130Links Motorcycle Chain,GOLD, With 1 Connecting Link, Japan Technology: Automotive

Tractor supply co. GREAT quality! 200$ for the full amount of chains and then some

Quote Originally Posted by 1963 pengor penguin View Post
    Tractor supply co. GREAT quality! 200$ for the full amount of chains and then some
    On no. I've had the TSC stuff break on a flat trail, not to mention is stretches like taffy. Always buy the best chain you can afford. Use the TSC stuff as emergency back-up chain only.

I just put TSC chain on my machine. I guess I'll find out how good or bad this stuff is. At least the back of the box says you can return it if not satisfied. If I'm not satisfied we'll see if they stand by it.

The TSC chain is low quality chain made by peer in china for TSC. It has a much lower tensile strength then a standard chain. Find some tsubaki or diamond (not sapphire). Or find some 520 O-ring cheap if you can.

+ Reply to Thread