Bars that connect to transmission...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bars that connect to transmission...

Bars that connect to transmission...

I am missing one of the bars that connect to the steering sticks to the transmission. I just need to know own if they are the same length so I can build another one.

Factory one is longer then the other. About 1" or so.. not sure of exact measurement. you will need to run a tape measure to get the right lengths.

Anyone got the measurements for them

Tone I can measure mine tomorrow afternoon for you.

Thanks man need total length and then thread length on each end.

Ok. Mine are threaded on one end only. Mine is a 950.

20160422_160840.jpg20160422_160858.jpgHere's my transmission linkage. It doesn't look like factory work but it's what I have.
    You can see that one is 44 inches long with 1 1/4 inches of thread. The other is an inch shorter. The opposite end has a 3/8 hole 5/8 from the end.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks this will work. I just gotta make one now..

+ Reply to Thread