new guy with 2 hustlers to make 1

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new guy with 2 hustlers to make 1

new guy with 2 hustlers to make 1

just saying hi, first post and all...
    ive visited here a few times and have had a hustler sitting in the corner of the shop for a few years with no motor and questionable trans, recently picked up a second one with a busted up tub but supposedly running so planning on taking two to make one good one. keep your fingers crossed for me!
    when i was a kid my uncle had an alice chalmers artic cat ( i think ? ), he lived in a river valley in the Pennsylvania mountains and it was a blast to drive through the much and the river around there. now, hoping to give the kids the same experience with a hustler.

they look to be the same models to me? if anybody can tell me what model they are or any other info would be much appreciated
    Attached Images

The one in the back (2 stroke with 3 holes in upper body) is a 900, the front one with 2 holes looks newer maybe a 945HK?
    If there is a plate on right upper near the key switch that would be it, if not the tag probably went with the original engine.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

thanks! theres no tag near the key switch. other than the different holes and possibly different original engines are they pretty much the same?

Yes, minor differences such as possibly;
    different seat frame/battery position, sprocket tooth count, chain adjusters, wiring, exhaust exit, etc..

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

hi again,
    im starting to tear these down and wanted to see if theres a source for parts? mainly chain rollers and carb rebuild kit?
    looks like the factory fuel pump ( mounted on the carb) had issues as it was bypassed and a remote fuel pump was used instead. the remote fuel pump is still the same style that works off of crank case pressure though

+ Reply to Thread