Rear hitch and tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rear hitch and tires

Rear hitch and tires

I've seen a lot of photos of hustlers and other brands with rear hitches. I want to add one to my hustler 945 he and was wondering if anyone had done this before or have any good suggestions! Second question is what's the largest tie I can put on it? It has 21x11x8 raw hides and wanted to get a little more clearance.

I JUST did this to mine. I put reciever hitches on the front and the back with a winch on a hitch so I can swap ends. I just welded it into the body band I made as well.

Also, I have 25" tires on mine. I think if they were 26" they would rub the front and rear of the wheel well area. It's close!

+ Reply to Thread