A New Hustler Owner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Hustler Owner

Hybrid View

A New Hustler Owner

I just bought a Hustler for $275. It's missing a lot, but I like a challenge. What kind of motors work with these beasts? I'm guessing anything from 14 - 22 horsepower? Mine has no engine, but it does have a good T20 and clutch.

That sounds like a pretty good deal, depending on what kind of shape the Hustler's in. Different models came with different engines: everything from a 15 Kohler single to a 440 Kohler 2-stroke twin. With all the room in the engine bay, there's not a lot of limits to your power choices.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

that's quite a price !! any pictures ? it does sound like a fun project, look forward to your build........johnboy va.

I will try to get some pics up soon. I guess my first purchase will be a motor.

some of the guys are happy with the harbor freight '' 22 h.p. predator engine '' if your on a budget..... and if it will fit in the hustler. johnboy va.

I'd like to find something used so i don't blow the budget.

Welcome Gtband and congrats on the Hustler. There aren't many of us compared to Argo and Max machines. Do you know what model you have?

+ Reply to Thread