New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Select all Hustler bodies or shells you would be interested to purchase:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper Body

44 65.67%
  • 950 Lower body (up to 25" tires)

14 20.90%
  • 980 Lower body (up to 26" tires)

44 65.67%
  • Engine Cover

40 59.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    mike which body? 950 or 980? and is all black ok? i imagine the engine cover is needed too? i should make a poll with this stuff.
    It would be for my Hustler racer so I think I'd go with the 950 no engine cover. I think an all black Hustler would look cool. I don't see how but if the center bump where somehow diminished that would be great.

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

You could probably make it worth your while just selling engine covers. You'd be surprised how many used Hustlers you find who's engine covers are "somewhere on the interstate". Evidently if you don't fasten them, they tend to fly off the machine when you're trailering them at high speed.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

at this point the bodies would be a direct reproduction...i am going to start a poll to tally up how many upper bodies, shallow bodies (up to 22" tires), and deep bodies (up to 26" tires), and an engine cover.
    unless I can reach the guy at the molding company, i will only make the upper body and whichever lower one will bring more purchases.
    are the floorpans molded HDPE as well? if so that's also something else to consider.

Don,,

Very good point. This would be another thing to sell. I know there would be a good market for this.

If just engine covers are made, they would have to be that original color right? the only drawback is that it will be hard to match that exact cover, and plus colored HDPE is more expensive than black.
    If there is enough interested I would consider making all necessarily shells.
    Do Hustlers have molded floorboards?

Don,

Will a upper 950 tub fit on top of a lower 980 tub?

New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

Here is the official poll to see how much interest there is in purchasing reproduced Hustler bodies (in all black for low cost).
    I cannot give a direct price, but an upper or lower body should cost somewhere around $250-$350 not including shipping. Engine covers should be less. Also the option of purchasing an engine cover as well. Select each piece you would like to purchase:

1. Upper Body
    2. Lower Body for 950 (up to 22" tires)
    3. Lower Body for 980 (up to 26" tires)
    4. Engine Cover

You may select more than one by clicking the checkbox in the poll. Remember these will be molded in black HDPE, and prices do NOT include shipping.
    Unless I can see if there is another plan I can go with from the molding company, the lower body with more interest will be the one molded. As of now I will make 5 uppers and lowers and we can go from there.

If there is enough interest, I will get the project organized and request a down payment to know you are interested.

Okay let's see what happens...
    Last edited by AndyL; 10-19-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Don,

Will a upper 950 tub fit on top of a lower 980 tub?
    I'd like Don to pitch in because I assume he would know the answer, but the guy who has the molds has only one upper mold and the two lower molds for the bodies from my understanding...i took it as the upper body works on both...

FYI i posted a poll on this forum, so check it out and cast your votes.

haha i meant to put a vote in for the engine cover too but didn't click it and it won't let me anymore... anyway +1 for an engine cover

+ Reply to Thread