New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Select all Hustler bodies or shells you would be interested to purchase:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper Body

44 65.67%
  • 950 Lower body (up to 25" tires)

14 20.90%
  • 980 Lower body (up to 26" tires)

44 65.67%
  • Engine Cover

40 59.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

Has anyone contacted Richard to see if he is going to let someone borrow the molds? It sounds like he is out of hustler tops and bottoms. I remember seeing in a thread some where that there is a member that works at a company that does vacuum molding. Surely there is a member that could get access to a vacuum molding machine. Just wondering I'd like to see this happen.

I really would not expect Richard to loan out the molds unless he is getting paid..

If Richard lets someone borrow the molds then he can get bodies molded as well and sell them for a profit. Just sayin that's the way I see it since he is apparently out of nos tops and bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    If Richard lets someone borrow the molds then he can get bodies molded as well and sell them for a profit. Just sayin that's the way I see it since he is apparently out of nos tops and bottoms.
    Has anyone thought of speaking to Richard about this? Due to my current location, a phone call or sit down with him is impossible. Maybe someone close to his location or even one of our "Veterans" on the site can make this happen, to talk business and the resulting cost of a finished product to be purchased?
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

I called into Richard's Relics today and spoke with Mike. He told me that the original body molds for the Hustler were sold a long time ago and that he doesn't have a way of looking up who it was that bought them. Does anyone on the board here know who may have them?

I would totally get a 980 lower if it will fit my 900hk frame? Especially if it didn't have the seat cut out. I'd even pay to ship it to Alaska!!!
    Black would be a good color but if you made them Yellow I'd have to get a top too!!
    Steven Untiet

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    I called into Richard's Relics today and spoke with Mike. He told me that the original body molds for the Hustler were sold a long time ago and that he doesn't have a way of looking up who it was that bought them. Does anyone on the board here know who may have them?
    Just what I expected to hear.. The molds were sold, I expect they were sold for scrap.. time to close the thread

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    I suspect he still has them and is just being his normal prick self and not wanting anyone to have access to them...Just my 2 cents worth.
    Only an idiot would get rid of them.

Mike told me that a collector purchased the molds... who knows.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up but, if the right collector with the passion to build one of the coolest six wheeler with the T-20 brought that machine back? Well... They need to hurry up!

+ Reply to Thread