I blame Hydromike for this...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I blame Hydromike for this...

Congrats Brian, I never knew there was such HUGE difference.........Now I want one

Ok, congrats are in order first...Congrats on the machine!!! Looks great, but i have one question? Is there any plans for a

"Used AATV Lot"
    A LOT of machines pass through that yard.

You guys rock! Correct me if i am wrong...I am thinking Race has showed up with a different machine each Busco Ride

The Wild Wolf has been to 3 Busco events (Twice for me to drive, and once for Becky. I think it has become the loaner in the fleet). The racer to 2 (with a total rebuild in between), and the engine that was in Beth's red Max has been there twice.

I was trying to remember them all the other night... I think this is machine 26 or 27 in 5 years. I try to keep the fleet to 4 machines, and seldom buy one intending to resell it... then something else comes along that I have to have!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't forget the Argo! Air Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Is Hustler the "New Attex"?
    It's what all the cool kids are driving these days George
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    1 TO 6 of everything, that's funny!
    Man, that's a feeling we can ALL relate to. Congrats on the Bigfoot Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I blame Hmike for a good share of my habit as well, and when that doesn't work I use JP......
    Really? I don't know HOW I've influenced ANY of your purchases, but hey; anything I can do to bring down the rest of the gang, I'm in. Bigfeet are absolutely the "new Attex". Not much of a racing platform, but they find their niche on the trails. It's weird; two or three years ago, I never new they existed.

~m

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    It's what all the cool kids are driving these days George
    Makes sense. I've noticed that a lot of the yoots these days have big feet.
    Congratulations. You guys going to get colors for your new gang? Maybe your own unique Hi sign?

Bridget

Went out to the shop for a few minutes to see if I could get the engine to run. according to the PO, the machine has been sitting indoors for the last 6 years. Ran an IV of 87 octane to the carb, and she fired right up and ran well. no smoke... then again, I didn't check the oil so a total lack of oil could be the reason for the no smoke... think I'll check that tomorrow.

also found a good sized puddle under the machine. pulled the right center tire to see where the tub was draining it's self and found a pretty good sized gash in the "Hustler Hump" with water dribbling out. I think a plastic welder purchase is in my near future.

Ah, the Hustler Hump. The Bigfeets crowd needs the hump to make room for the 248 tooth center sprocket that let's us go exactly 10 mph at the advertised peak 3600 rpm of the flat Briggs. I have an internal gash on the hump from an extra loose chain, but it's not all the way through to daylight on the bottom. *Yet.*

Try to sleep tonight, and NOT make a pot of coffee at 2am when you're tossing and turning thinking about how soon you can get the frame out. You already know this from the Truckster rebuild, but look that frame over real closely. Mine was tizzoasted. I could have put 10 pounds of steel into it, but settled at about 6.....

~m

+ Reply to Thread