980 hustler nos build

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 980 hustler nos build

HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

WHOA!!! Now that looks GREAT! OK, time to challenge every high dollar, overpriced, lifted, modded quad out there to try and follow you through the mud at Busco. I think we all know what will happen.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

You can see on the left side how the 980's were molded
    with a space to clear the clutch. I had to use the 2.5"wide spacers to make the tra ks clear that hump.

HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD

highrollinmopars

You have one aweome mud machine now! Looks great with the Adair tracks on it! Thanks for posting the close up pics.

Quote Originally Posted by highrollinmopars View Post
    Great shot Thomas. It was the one I was waiting for. See the space between the rear tires. My 28s will be turned down to 26.5" and will only have about an 1/8 or so of tread left in the center to grab the grousers and will about touch. Also the grousers will be at least 2 inches tall where yours are 1" tall in the center like my Max's. My tracks should run just about an inch under the seat mount. This should give me about 3 more inches of ground clearance and fill up the space under the body a bit more. We will see how it swims.

Awesome job, Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

looking good buddy, Wow!!!!!! down right amazing!!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread