Going to get the big block hustler tomorrow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to get the big block hustler tomorrow

Well....I got home this morning about1.30 am with the hustler.Cleaning and adjusting everything,Again i want to thank Cris for selling me this awesome machine.Great guy.I will try to post some pictures later today after i get it cleaned up and test ride.Thanks for the response everyone.

Awe come on, we need before AND after pictures. That's half the fun.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Here is a few pictures.
    Last edited by coosaridgerider; 08-15-2012 at 05:43 PM.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Roy, I know you're going to have a blast with it. I love the dual carb and Apache Gear drivetrain!!! You luck man, you!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Pretty cool. Looks like you got a bit of detail work ahead of you but a great foundation!

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Maybe I have my blinders on but I am not seeing lots of detail work needed......... or maybe its hiding behind all that white knuckled, full throttle fun I am looking at, the videos of that machine I have seen before made my hair stand on end when I heard that engine roar (what little hair I have left)

I thought about a new name for it but hustler big block explains it all.Man...this is one awesome machine that never runs out of power.It has an adjustable clutch on the transmission that is set to engage around 3500rpms.Once i get the clutch set up the way i like it it should come out of the hole like a rocket.Mark you are correct it needs nothing but a seat belt to hold you in it.lol.Well maybe a roll cage.

Quote Originally Posted by coosaridgerider View Post
    I thought about a new name for it but hustler big block explains it all.Man...this is one awesome machine that never runs out of power.It has an adjustable clutch on the transmission that is set to engage around 3500rpms.Once i get the clutch set up the way i like it it should come out of the hole like a rocket.Mark you are correct it needs nothing but a seat belt to hold you in it.lol.Well maybe a roll cage.
    3500rpms?!?!? Man thats bout where all other machines reach their max performance and you are just beginning yours!!!! WOW!!! You think maybe 2 grand will be good to start at,,, if you can handle it,,, you're going to surely need a 5-point seat belt!!!

New Name: R. B2 H. Roy's Big Block Hustler,,,, I'm just saying!! sounds like a machine from outer space, a Monster!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

Quote Originally Posted by fmints View Post
    3500rpms?!?!? Man thats bout where all other machines reach their max performance and you are just beginning yours!!!! WOW!!! You think maybe 2 grand will be good to start at,,, if you can handle it,,, you're going to surely need a 5-point seat belt!!!

New Name: R. B2 H. Roy's Big Block Hustler,,,, I'm just saying!! sounds like a machine from outer space, a Monster!!
    I think 2 grand it would come out of the hole pretty good.Cris said he didn't know exactly how many rpms it will turn but at 4500rpm you are moving along pretty good.It should turn around 8 gran but not with me in it.Roy's big block hustler sounds good.

Hustler 6 wheeler - YouTubeI thought everyone would enjoy,This is cris not me.

+ Reply to Thread