parts suppliers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: parts suppliers

parts suppliers

Does anyone have a list of reputable hustler parts suppliers? I think someone mentioned a list in another post in this section.

Well first of all, NEVER EVER deal with Richard Clark/Route6x6. He has burned so many people in the 6x6 hobby and you will want to avoid him at all costs. What are you looking for specifically?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

An axle and the middle sprocket sleeve (with 3 sprockets on it). I am also in need of a T-20 trans for another hustler project that I have going.

Send member meinfield a pm,He has some hustler parts for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Well first of all, NEVER EVER deal with Richard Clark/Route6x6. He has burned so many people in the 6x6 hobby and you will want to avoid him at all costs. What are you looking for specifically?
    JP is right, avoid him like you would a zombie.. You can find parts that will work from various different places and well as having some made. (yourself or by machine shop) Some parts can be found from RI, while I have found stuff I could use from McMaster-Carr, and even the local Ace Hardware. I know some Hustler owners have gone with spline axle and sprockets made by Apache Gear (whipper).

+ Reply to Thread