Hustler won't turn left

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hustler won't turn left

ok i just got ahold of tranny crafters and sending them my bands for relining! they said they will try to have them back by Friday! (I only live 120 miles from them Now i just need to find a drum so maybe i can be ridding this weekend. Anyone have any idea where to find one or maybe got one on the self u want to sell?

Unless someone has a drum for sale on here ri is where you can buy a new one bit they are pricey. I read someone had a piece welded around an old drum and had it turned down to size by a machine shop. Maybe something to consider.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Ok i just ordered a new drum ($150)and seal kit ($60)from Recreatives now i just wait for everything to arrive! I sure hope some of u guys are online when i go to put it back together. should be around Friday for the rebuild.

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLAS... ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!!! that ain't bad at all. If I remember rightly(and I'm pretty good about remembering this sort of thing) R C wanted twice that for a used one when I was rebuilding my 950 and that was back in 2008, imagine what inflation has done for that price! Just another reason to avoid rr's!
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

well recreations actually charge 250 for a new one but they have 3 (well 2 now) that are brand new with a minor flaw in them that they are letting go for 150. they assured me i would have no problem out of the minor machine made flaw, and RC does still want twice that for a used one lol,

ok just a little update. My parts have been in but i have been out of town for work. Just got home late last night so will be putting the T-20 back together today. Hope i can get everything back where it is suppose to be lol

ok i have been cleaning the tranny thoroughly and i noticed the other ring gear drum (not the new one) has pits in it on the outer edge do i need to have it turned down? They are not deep but they are all the way around.

here is a picture of the drum in question.
    http://thumbp5-gq1.thumb.mail.yahoo....=480&httperr=1

Your link doesn't work....but generally, if you run your fingernail across it and it is smooth, it should be fine.

ok just got it to load up in the gallery. it is under 6x6 around the world.

+ Reply to Thread