Clutch for rotax 503

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clutch for rotax 503

Clutch for rotax 503

So I have decided not to go with the Polaris clutch that came with my 503, what kind of clutch do you rotax guys recommend. I was looking at a site where you could get them ordered in different configurations to match your needs, any suggestions?

In my opinion I would stick with a Polaris clutch. They are the best for fine tuning, all the weights are available and spring pressures are available from aftermarket suppliers. I have a 503 clutch here and I know from the old Ski-doo 9500 blizzard era there wasn't the options we have now with the Polaris clutches. I have a tra clutch from a 95 mxz 440, not sure if it has the proper taper to fit a 503 rotax.

+ Reply to Thread