New Hustler Owner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: New Hustler Owner

Threaded View

New Hustler Owner

Greetings! I was recently looking for parts for my 3 wheeler when I came across a unique find out in the snow. The parts guy said he thought it was a hustler 6 wheeler but didn't know anything else about it, except it was missing some parts. He said I could have whatever was there for $75 so I loaded it up and brought it home.

I think it is a 1969? Anyone able to give me any information from the pictures I have attached? Once the top thaws, I will send a photo of it as well. It is faded red.

Thanks for any help as I am excited to see if I can get it together!
    Attached Images