New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 722 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Thanks for that.my machine is a 1991 max iv. After watching a youtube video walking though the transmission being taken apart I've concluded that my shifter lever pin is sheered. Ive been driving my machine for 2 weeks before this event so I'm familiar enough with the "rock into gear" reality .but I can see how this could be helpful to someone's first few rides.so going to pop the engine and engine mount off to access the shifter lever for inspection and to install new one.has anyone reading ever done one or know someone who has?is there a chance I don't need to pull the engine for just the shifter lever? Seems unlikely but hey,ya never know.

You can try going after it by taking the back seat out.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Anybody have any max lv's for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Anybody have any max lv's for sale
    Look on facebook marketplace, Always some on there.

Just acquired a 1991 or 1992 Max II . It is in good condition but needs axle bearings on the middle left side and some overall freshening up. I was looking for a winter project and seems like I found one. Have restored a number of classic motorcycles but totally new to AATVs. It looks like this forum will provide a wealth of information as I move forward. Thanks in advance for your help.

No but I’m currently working on a Bigfoot 6x6 w 18hpvanguard! Looking for forums on engine troubleshooting

New to 6x6 Have 2000 Argo 8x8, live in mich, acess site once in awile, now have more time to enjoy. Very interested in getting tracks but don't want to spend a lot, been looking at Richards tracks because I really don't know how I will like them. My Argo has windshield enclosed soft top back seat, heater, plow. Would like to here from any Michigan riders and where they go. Thanks Larry

Hey all, new member from Northern California, picked up my first 6x6 recently, a Max ii, and already feeling the obsession begin. Just going over little things now, changing filters/fluids, greasing bearings, checking chains. Looking forward to getting more immersed in the community here and continuing to learn about these awesome machines.

Hello all,

First-time poster and brand new member here. Just picked up my first UTV this past weekend, a TerraJet 453. It's been sitting for quite some time and is going to need some work to clean it up to even see what state it's in. It came with an 18HP Vanguard, which I think those two are supposed to work together well. I'll have lots of questions for the knowledgeable and experienced here. I like to document my projects, so I will start a new thread dedicated to this restore. I look forward to interacting with this group!

Welcome Bison. Sounds like s fun project.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread