New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 701 of 722 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 699 700 701 702 703 711 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I'm looking at getting a 6x6. What is considered high miles/hours for an Argo? Im definitely going to be getting a set of tracks. We don't usually get a lot of snow around here so it would be mostly for mud. Are plastic tracks what im looking for? Adair tracks seem to be popular. Sorry if I'm asking questions that have been answered already. I'm still looking around the site.

Hello, I am new to the forum and have a few argos I use to transport supplies into my fly in fishing lodge in northern Ontario. I have a 2016 750HDI and a 2017 Argo avenger. Im wondering if anyone has had any transmission problems with the admiral transmission. My machine will not move when engaged in high gear. Im not sure if its a linkage issue or an internal problem. Shifts into gear and acts like it wants to move but just creeps forward an inch. Low gear works perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Read through some of the Attex forum. Without seeing a pic I would read about chief thunder chief or st400 as those 3 came with twin jlo engines.
    Thank you.

Hello everyone my name is Mike I've owned 3 amphibious vehicles 1 fieldmen engineering terra tiger 1 alis Chalmers terra tiger 1 koot i restored a longtime ago sold the koot for an m37 which I restored & updated now I got bit visously by 6x6 bug again. Looking to get back in the 6x6 world again looking to buy a mudd-ox or argo that needs to be refurbished im looking to educated as to how to start looking forward to being pointed in the right direction can't afford a new 1 but I can fabricate what I need

Hello I'm Dave and live in cocoa fl dont have a 6x6 or 8x8 but I'm looking and looking for one so if anyone in or around Florida have one for sale please give me a call 3218060622 thank you

IMG_20210107_162319642_HDR.jpgHey, I'm from Newfoundland. Just picked up an amphicat project. Was Going to swap in a 13hp Hyundai from a generator.i thought I lucked into the fact that the generator engine has a 25mm taper, which it does, just not a 10:1, which would have meant I could use the Salsbury clutch. Back to the drawing board
    Last edited by Blaketownluke; 01-09-2021 at 09:00 AM.

How is it going everybody. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and drive a 2008 Argo Avenger 700

Kadoo Kid you still here?

Bought a Kadoo 1 and am in the process of freeing it up after years of setting.But I am curious anybody know approximately how many of these got built?

Hello I'm Scottie the proud owner of a beat up hustler!

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Bought a Kadoo 1 and am in the process of freeing it up after years of setting.But I am curious anybody know approximately how many of these got built?
    Might help a little. https://www.muddox.net/kadoo/
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

+ Reply to Thread