beatles

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: beatles

beatles

any Beatles fans on this site? any favorite beatle song you have?

Yes: "HELP".

"tomorrow never knows"

ticket to ride and get back are great! my fav beatle is george harrison.

REALLY! Having grown up through the whole Beatles era, and the total number that they produced, how does anyone choose just one....watching them on the Ed Sullivan show...the poor girls went crazy...and the hysteria when and where ever they played! Just loved the Beatles!

HP-you read my mind. That is exactly what I was thinking.

what i meant was i love everyone of them but George was my fav because of the music he put out after they broke up in his solo career as well as the wilburys cant forget them! i have a favorite song from each beatle but just seen George different and underrated somehow

Heck yeah, everybody has a favorite, Ringo was mine. And you're right, George's talent was really not appreciated. I'd hated to have lived in McCartney's and Lennon's shadow myself.

+ Reply to Thread