900 Hustler Belt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 900 Hustler Belt

900 Hustler Belt

Does anyone know the specs on what belt I need for a 900 Hustler with the 400 kholer? Mine was completly gone when I brought it home. I've seen other threads on 950's and I've heard some set-ups you can't get belts for, but I've haven't found anything on my set-up. There is a company nearby where I can get some made if it can't be found. I just need the specs. You can find pics of my 6x6 in the gallery. I just posted them the other day, if you need to find out what model and type I have.

Any input will help.
    Jason

Jason, I know that I've seen some Dayco or Gates belt books with the part numbers for the early Hustler 2 stroke machines somewhere online, but I can't remember exactly where. I do know 100% that they are listed in the parts book that was at my local Car-Quest autoparts store. You might also want to check at your local NAPA. Maybe someone can chime in and post a link to an online pdf with all the belt part numbers.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

my hustler 2 stroke setup had the 1''3/16 belt on it , I dont know what length but check out sledparts.com , they have alot of belts pretty cheap....

Gates Numbers for:
    1974 Kohler 309cc = 6007
    1974 Kohler 440cc = 6096
    1974 CCW 440cc = 6096

Thanks jerseybigfoot. That's what I'm talking about. Ask and ye shall receive.

The problem with some of the old numbers are availability.

+ Reply to Thread