New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Select all Hustler bodies or shells you would be interested to purchase:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper Body

44 65.67%
  • 950 Lower body (up to 25" tires)

14 20.90%
  • 980 Lower body (up to 26" tires)

44 65.67%
  • Engine Cover

40 59.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Hustler Bodies - Poll

New Hustler bodies

I know the owner of the Hustler molds and I spoke with him earlier today. I may consider making a small run of Hustler bodies (as of now 5 top and 5 bottom) because I can build them into racers. I would mold them in all black as of now. Is anyone else interested in Hustler shells?

CORRECTION: THE HUSTLER 950 LOWER BODY WILL ACCEPT UP TO 25" TIRES.
    Last edited by AndyL; 10-20-2009 at 02:43 PM.

What Hustler model tubs are you going to make? 900, 950 ,or 980? Whats the price for the upper and lower tubs going to cost? What are the tubs made of?

I don't know the difference between the 900 and 950, but it's the latest body. I'm trying to decide if I want to make the 950 tub for 21" tires or 980 tub for 26" tires. i want to make a racer but i know the 980 is unstoppable in mud. bodies would be HDPE plastic, constructed just like original, but would be black. Not exactly sure about price but in the neighborhood of $250-300 per upper or lower body before shipping...

andylmusic76 ,

I would only want the 980 Bigfoot style tub. This would be the regular style980 tub, not the extra deep tub. For the price of $250-300 per upper and lower tub, count me in. I,ll take a black one.

cool. i know richard clark has NOS ones if you wanted the original color...but idk how much he charges. do all the 980 bodies accept 26" tires? and whats the difference between the 900 and 950?
    i wish there was a way to not have the front seat molded in so i wouldn't have to have it cut out, but that's ok too i guess...
    Last edited by AndyL; 10-19-2009 at 02:08 PM.

andylmusic76 ,

Yes,, the 980,s will all take a 26 inch tire , and even a 27 inch tire on the extra deep tub 980,s. With the 900 you are limited to a 22 inch tire ,and the 950 will take up to a 25 inch tire.

so essentially there are 4 different lower bodies...wow i thought there were was only 1 small and 1 large. i think the bigfoot body will be good enough for the large tires. it would be nice to get some 950 bodies made too...

I would be interested in a new body as well.

Mike
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    I would be interested in a new body as well.

Mike
    mike which body? 950 or 980? and is all black ok? i imagine the engine cover is needed too? i should make a poll with this stuff.

yes

I would be interested in a lower tub for a 980 hustler, black is fine.
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread