kentucky

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: kentucky

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wanting to meet some AATV riders so I can decide which would be the best ride for me. Found a Max and an Argo within a decent distance, and want to know what to look for, and how they should drive.
    Thanks!
    Kevin
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

If you can make it to Ashtabula in June http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ke-2014-a.html you should find at least one of everything worth having there. Late model Argo's with the Admiral trans may not be as well represented as they should be, but that is probably just a cost issue.

Got me an Argo, few weeks ago.. live in Middletown area.

let's ride we just went to haspin acres in Indiana the first weekend in nov

I'll be up and rolling when I get my 6 Bearings replaced.

Do you do your own repairs? Anyone local works on these machines?

I live in Benton, KY, on KY lake. I would be up for a ride at Turkey Bay if anyone is interested.

Have replaced chains and built a belly band around my Argo , Tim and Mike of Adair Argo replaced some bearings for me, a ride at Turkey bay sounds fun or Gregory lake south of central city

Im new to KY. Do we need to register it or get MC register if taking it on river/lakes

Need to find a trailer now.. I think it will fit in my f150 but really should get a trailer.

Not registered mine, but only ride on private or off-road park never in public water's

Got me a trailer. Im down to meet up whenever.

+ Reply to Thread