Are there any 6x6 owners on here that live in Florida?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are there any 6x6 owners on here that live in Florida?

Are there any 6x6 owners on here that live in Florida?

I was just wondering if anyone on here lives in florida
    Cuz when my friend d max and I go out riding or to the mud holes
    We never see and 6x6 or 8x8. We feel like the high rollers
    Cuz where ever we go with them peope go crazy over our 6 wheelers
    Everyone wants one or wants a ride. I guess with us riding around fl showing them off
    im hoping people will be buying them so we will see more around. But if anyone is in fl that rides we would like to hook up and find some good riding spots

I live in Wesley chapel fl and feel the same way.

I'm in the Panhandle @ Crestview and there is SgtRick1775 over @ Rockledge. We have some spots fairly close over here and you're right, not a lot of 6x's. I know of an Argo over @ Mobile but that's the only close one I know of Where you at?

Wesley chapel by Tampa normally I'd travel more with mine but new baby so I only get a few hours to ride on the weekends.

With the weather we've had in Minnesota I wish I lived in Florida. Are the regulations regarding where you can ride pretty strict?

im in st cloud florida ,hi all

Quote Originally Posted by Breadstain View Post
    With the weather we've had in Minnesota I wish I lived in Florida. Are the regulations regarding where you can ride pretty strict?
    lots of places to ride down here, the state and fed land have restrictions but nothing really outrageous that I know of. Over my way we go up to Boggs and Boulders in Alabama to ride. Pretty much anything goes there. Loud noise and fighting are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozerlarry View Post
    lots of places to ride down here, the state and fed land have restrictions but nothing really outrageous that I know of. Over my way we go up to Boggs and Boulders in Alabama to ride. Pretty much anything goes there. Loud noise and fighting are not allowed.
    What! No loud noise and fighting?!?! What's the fun in that? Guess I can't bring the wife or kids.
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneyridgeboy View Post
    What! No loud noise and fighting?!?! What's the fun in that? Guess I can't bring the wife or kids.
    Wow Stoney-I couldn't believe it myself! I should have elaborated on this. No fighting is a no brainer, but you are a fellow Southerner and know that sometimes we get a little combative. Soooo, that explains that rule. As far as the noise they don't allow any really loud vehicles so as to not tick off the neighbors. They check with one of those noise meters and if you're too loud, out you go. They've never checked me but my Max 4 probably doesn't look like it runs when I go there anyway.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    I don't know about that Floridian "combative" thing,
    I'm still trying to figure out the Floridian "chads" thing!
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

+ Reply to Thread